A speaker (driver) is a device that converts electrical energy into sound. Different electron energy is transmitted to the coil. The coil generates an energy that interacts with the magnetic field of the magnet, causing the paper tray to vibrate. Since the electronic energy changes at any time, the horn coil will move forward or backward. Movement, so the tray of the horn will follow the movement. At this time, the movement will change the density of the air to produce sound.
Category of speaker sounding:
1. moving coil type speaker. Its principle is to use a current-carrying wire and a magnetic field line to be placed vertically between the north and south poles of the magnet. The line will be moved by the interaction of magnetic lines and currents, and a diaphragm is attached to the line. The diaphragm moves back and forth as the current changes.
2. Electromagnetic speaker. A movable neodymium iron piece is placed in the middle of a U-shaped magnet. When a current flows through the coil, the armature is magnetized and the magnet generates a repellent phenomenon, and the diaphragm is driven to move.
3. Inductive speaker. Similar to the electromagnetic principle, but the armature is doubled, and the two voice coils on the magnet are asymmetrical. When the signal current passes, the two armatures move against each other for different magnetic fluxes.
4. electrostatic speaker. Usually, it is vacuum-vaporized by a plastic diaphragm and an inductive material such as aluminum. The two diaphragms are placed opposite each other. When one of them is positively charged with high current, the other will induce a small current and attract each other. The effect is to push the air to make a sound. Due to the light weight and low vibration dispersion, the electrostatic monomer is easy to get a clear and transparent middle and high sound, which has no catch on the bass power, and its efficiency is not high. It is easy to collect dust when using DC power.
5. ribbon speaker. The diaphragm is made of very thin metal, and the current flows directly into the body to vibrate it. Since the diaphragm is the voice coil, the quality is very light, the transient response is excellent, and the high frequency response is also good. However, the efficiency and low impedance of ribbon speakers have always been a big challenge for amplifiers.
6. horn speaker. The diaphragm pushes the air at the bottom of the horn to work, because the sound is not diffused during transmission, so the efficiency is very high, but because the shape and length of the horn will affect the tone, it is not easy to replay the low frequency.
As per your requirements, we can customize and produce different speakers (drivers) for you.