Some advice on using headsets
(1) Select good quality headsets.
(2) Try to adjust the sound to 40 ~ 60 decibels (generally speaking sound or slightly smaller, with soft not harsh appropriate), do not increase the volume for the pursuit of excitement, so as not to over-stimulate the ears and hearing damage.
(3) After the using of half an hour, remove the headset for a rest. please not to use it for a long time.
(4) Do not wear headpsets to listen to music when cycling, riding or walking , so as to avoid accidents.
(5) If there is dizziness, earache, and other symptoms, temporarily no to use headphones. You should have a rest.
(6) If tinnitus (such as cicadas, whistles, metal sounds, etc.), and progressive hearing loss, should go to the hospital for otolaryngology examination and treatment. It is very important to prevent deafness.